Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Celebrate Freedom


This is a quick little card done with two Stampendous stamps, Celebrate Freedom and one of the Bee Happy stamps. The bee on the tricycle looked like he really needed a path to travel along so I added one with a micron pen. The image is colored with Copics and cut out with a Spellbinders Nestie mounted on a piece of Bo Bunny also cut out with a Nestie. I stamped the Celebrate Freedome twice and cut out both with a Nestie mounting one on the side and one on the bottom. The background paper is by Best Creations. I also used Stickles to accent the dots on the Celebrate Freedom stamp and to also accent the bee's antennae. I wanted to do something simple and cute. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!