Saturday, June 25, 2011

God Bless America!


This is one of the newer Tildas, or newer to me at least, from Magnolia Stamps.  I spent nine years on active duty in the Army so I'm very patriotic.  I love our great country and am so proud to be an American.  This is a 6x6 card with Bazzill as the base cardstock and for the stars.  I stamped Tilda and the picket fence stamp on Neenah and the printed papers are Best Creations.  The stars were cut out with a Spellbinder's Nestie.  Her flag is paper-pieced and I cut the buntings and the sentiment from the printed paper's other side.  Tilda is colored with Copics and pop-dotted over the fence.  I really enjoyed making this card and I hope you enjoy it too!  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute patriotic Tilda card! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!