Monday, July 25, 2011

By Lori Designs Cutie


Here's a little cutie I created with one of the adorable images from "By Lori Designs."  I absolutely adore her images and this one especially reminds me of my granddaughter, Emmaline.  I wanted to do something fun and cute with her so I kept it simple making her the focal point and letting the papers provide the rest of the eye candy.  The papers are Neenah, Bazzill, Cloud 9 and Bo Bunny.  I also used a Spellbinders die, some lace trim from my stash and a little Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  Of course I colored her with my Copics - E000, E00, E30, R20, YR14, YR16, YR18, E08, Y15, Y17, Y19, YG93, YG95, R21, E13, E15.  Hope you like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!