Friday, September 2, 2011

Somebunny Loves You!


Here's a cutie I created to play along with the My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch Challenge 35 and I think I'll enter it in the Charisma Cardz Challenge for Anything Goes too!   http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/ What a great sketch!  I colored the main image with my Copics (E21, E30, R02, RV11, RV32, E23, E25, E27, Y11, Y13, Y15, C0) and sponged some Tim Holtz Distress Ink around the image.  I did round the corners at the top of image and added a small strip of the same paper as the background paper I had punched out with an EK Success punch.  I cut a piece of Basic Grey and two strips of pink polka dot paper of unknown origin!  The houndstooth paper is My Mind's Eye.  The card base itself is Neenah.  I put a strip of green ribbon in the mix as well.  I stamped my sentiment, rounded the corners and sponged it with the same Distress Ink.  Layered it all up and added the cute flower I created with a Spellbinder's rose die and colored with my RV11 Copic, added the brad and voila!.  I loved creating this card and it all came together very nicely!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card - fab DP's
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma with us this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card hun !! Thanks for joining us at Charisma this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!