Saturday, October 15, 2011

DICC Challenge #18



Here's my entry for the Desert Islands Crafters Challenge #18.  Of the 10 things you could possibly use, I've used most of them!  It's a 1. Halloween Card, 2. SBS Image, 3. Favorite Color (purple and lime green), 5. Candy Colors (think Fruit Stripe Gum, Jolly Ranchers, etc), 6. Not Square, 7. Stripes, 8. Shades of Gray (love my kitty), and last but not least, 9. Bats (also gray!) and Spiders (no spiders, yuck!)!  My sweet little Betty Witch is all about pink, purple and green!  I colored her with my Copics on Neenah Classic Crest paper, cut the image out with my Wonky Squares Nestie, edged her with some Seedless Preserves Distress Ink and layered her on "the Midnight Spell" paper from DCWV.  How appropriate is that name!  I gave her a lovely purple bow and then gave her some magic dust (Star Dust Stickles) she's pouring into the cauldron.  I stamped my sentiment in the Seedless Preserves and gave it a little Lime Green Stickles accent.  What fun!  I so love Halloween and my pretty in pink Betty Witch!  Thanks for stopping by for a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!