Monday, November 28, 2011

Cupcake Lola

Oh how I love a good cupcake!  They're just the right size and full of tastiness!  I can say no to a lot of things but a cupcake is not one of them.  Today's Simply Betty Stamps image is Cupcake Lola and she's as sweet as they come! 


As usual, my image is on Neenah and colored with Copics.  The base of this card is Bazzill, I love the wide range of colors Bazzill carries.  If you can't find a color to match your paper, you aren't looking hard enough!
I then layered Bo Bunny's Sweet Tooth Temptations patterned paper using each side for a different layer.  I added an edge of Bo Bunny Raspberry Dot paper that I punched with a Martha Stewart punch to the striped side of the Temptations paper.  I trimmed my image, used some Tim Holtz Distress Ink to tone down the whiteness, layered it on Bazzill and then layered it onto the Bo Bunny Raspberry Dot.  This, of course, was layered onto the striped Temptations paper.  I stamped a sentiment from Stampin Up!, layered it onto more of the Raspberry Dot and pop-dotted it onto my card.  I added three dew drops for visual interest and that completed my card.  I'm pleased with how it turned out but I must admit, making this card has made me crave cupcakes.  Guten appetit!

1 comment:

  1. She is gorgeous and such fun colors - I love the tan/brown colors!! The lace punch on the side really adds to the cuteness of card - adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!