Thursday, December 22, 2011

Frosty & Fabulous!

My friend Cyndi is hosting a Sketch Challenge on her blog, scrappychickcyndi.blogspot.com.  It's something new she's doing and calling it The Scrappy Chick Sunday Sketch Challenge (SCSSC01) and this is the first one.  Since I have some new stamps just screaming for some ink I decided to play along.  Here's my entry:



This cute little stamp is called Frosty and Fabulous and he's from the My Favorite Things Pure Innocence collection.  I think he's just too cute!  I stamped him with my Memento Tuxedo Black on Neenah Classic Crest and colored him with my Copics.  The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye, the base of my card is Bazzill and I used Neenah for my icicles created with a Martha Stewart punch.  The ribbon is from my stash and I'm afraid I don't know the origin.  I did add some Star Dust Stickles to the icicles but it's hard to see it in the photo. 

This is the original sketch and as you can see, rather than use a sentiment, I decided to use an image.  I love sketches but I really love that you can put your own creative twist on things.


I love how my card turned out!  I hope you like it too and thanks for stopping by to take a look!  Now you should head straight to your stamping happy place and create your own version of this fun sketch!

Rubber hugs!

2 comments:

  1. well, where have I been? too busy, sigh! you know I love your card, seeing as how I oohed over it while you were making it at my house, LOL!! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little guy... did you add the little fringes on the scarf? Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!