Friday, December 2, 2011

Kiss the Cook Miller

Just  imagine, it's the Fourth of July, hot as blazes outside and you're ready to cook out some hamburgers and hot dogs.  Who ya gonna call?  No, not ghostbusters, it's Kiss the Cook Miller!  He is the 6th and final preview from Simply Betty Stamps Teen Scene Kitchen Fun collection.  He's all fired up and ready to grill!


In typical Lea fashion, my image is on Neenah, colored with Copics, cut out and inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  I was feeling very patriotic when I colored him so I paired him with Piggy Tales' Yankee Doodle Dandy line over Bazzill.  I layered my image and then using the star Nestability, I cut out and layered some stars.  I used my white Signo gel pen from Uni-Ball to write my sentiment.  I really love how this one turned out.  So this is the last image in this collection.  I sure hope you have enjoyed this release. I've certainly enjoyed creating my cards for you.  Thanks for joining me!

Bonum appetitionem!  (in Latin)

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic and I love the July theme you'd created. ;D Great coloring and I love those stars!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!