Thursday, December 1, 2011

Little Miss Muffin Rio

Making her baking debut on the fifth day of our Simply Betty Stamps Teen Scene Kitchen Fun collection preview is Little Miss Muffin Rio.  She is absolutely adorable!  I love her happy expression on her cute little bespeckled face!


My image is on Neenah and colored with Copics with Tim Holtz Distress Ink around the edge.  My base is Bazzill and for the patterned papers I used Best Creation's Mom's Kitchen line.  I love the paper and thought it was perfect for this image.  I added some Doodle Twine between layers in pink and aqua.  The Queen & Company rhinestones are just a little extra bling but also carry over the polka dot theme from the paper.  I used MS Word to print out my sentiment and layered it on Bazzill,ti along with an oven mitt I cut out of the patterned paper, a cute and inexpensive way to embellish.  So that's it for today, come back tomorrow for our final preview!

Bom appetite! (in Portuguese)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful color scheme and more perfect paper!! :D Love the baker's twine and that sentiment is awesome! You've really brought her to life - excellent coloring. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!