Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Favorite Things - Flurry of Love

I fell in love with this cute little set the minute I laid eyes on it and had to add it to my ever growing collection of My Favorite Things stamps.  There's just something about this Pure Innocence line that really appeals to me.  This card is definitely in the Cute and Simple (CAS) category of cards.  Some days you just NEED cute and simple!


I stamped my image with Memento's Tuxedo Black ink on Neenah Classic Crest and colored it with my Copics.  Once the image was colored, I went over the "furry" parts of her hat and boots and all of the snowflakes with my Marvy Snow Marker.  Once the "snow" dried, I heated it up with my heat gun to get that nice velvety raised look.  I layered my little cutie on Bazzill and Little Yellow Bicycle papers pop-dotting my image and the green layer right behind her.  I used my MFT snowflake die and cut my three snowflakes out in white and one little one in my blue Bazzill then pop-dotted the snowflakes.  I decided to add just a little bling from Queen & Co. and that really polished the card off without going overboard.  So there you have it!  One CAS card coming right up!  Thanks for stopping by to take a look and if you have time, let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lea! Saw this cute card on FB and had to come say how pretty it is!! Hope you have Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Caroline! It's one of the cards I'm doing for my class next Saturday at the Cottage. Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!