Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Heart for You Rio

Day three of the new year and day three of this release brings you another wonderful stamp from Simple B Stamps.  Today we have A Heart for You Rio.  I love all the Rio images, she reminds me of my daughter, Sarah.  There's just something about her!  Anyway, on to my card.


My base is Bazzill and my image is on Neenah.  Enchanted Cottage got in the new line of Basic Grey called Kissing Booth and I just had to have some for my cards for this release preview.  The other papers here are from that line and they are just fabulous!  Anyway, I colored my image with Copics like I do 99.999% of the time, die cut my image piece and the layer beneath with Spellbinders Nesties and used a little Tim Holtz Distress Ink around the edges.  I decided to play with my new Stampendous embossing enamels and used some aged copper on my houndstooth piece just along the one edge and on some Basic Grey chipboard hearts I've had in my stash of goodies for awhile.  It's a very simple card but I think it cam out pretty darn cute and hope you like it too. 

Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

Hugs!
Lea

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah! I am loving the look of your embossing enamels. Your coloring of Raven the birdie is amazing! You go girl!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!