Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Hearts a Flutter Christian

Day four of the new year is upon us and Simply B Stamps has another preview for you today from the new Teen Scene Valentine Steampunk Collection.  Introducing "My Hearts a Flutter Christian."  He is such a cutie and I had a great time putting this card together. 


Of course my image is on Neenah, colored with Copics and distressed with Tim Holtz distress ink around the egdes.  My patterns papers are from Bo Bunny and My Mind's Eye with the base being Bazzill.  I stamped my sentiment from SU! using Memento's Tuxedo Black ink and edged it with Stampendous aged silver embossing enamel.  After it cooled I put just a little distress ink on it too.  I used a Spellbinder's Nestie to cut out the cool gears, embossed them and while they were still hot I dipped them in Stampendous silver crushed glass glitter to embed some of the glitter in the enamel. I also added some of the enamel around part of the edges of the card just for a little more texture and pizzazz.  As with all Simply B Stamps, I had such a good time creating this one.   Well, that's it for today, I do hope you like my creation!

Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow with another adorable image!

Hugs!
Lea

2 comments:

  1. he's my fav!!! LOVE how you did the gears and added the aged powder!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit he is my favorite so far in the new release. love how you used him on your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!