Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Feeling Royal?

Today we are previewing the Red Queen, our newest image in the Alice in Wonderland Chibis Collection from Simply B Stamps.  She looks so much like the Tim Burton version, more so I believe than any of the others so far.  I do believe Helena Bonham Carter would be pleased! 


I decided to use the sketch challenge found on my fellow design team member's blog.  She would so love for you to play along too!  She's still kind of new to doing her own sketches and she has great prizes so tell all your friends and let's get sketchy with Cyndi B!  I've added my own little twist to it but that's what it's all about.  I hope you will take time to visit the SBS blog and check out what the rest of the design team has put together for you.  Thanks for stopping by to take a look and comment if the mood strikes you!

Hugs,
Lea


Supplies used:

Image:  Simply B Stamps
Ink:  Memento, Copics
Paper:  Bazzill, Neenah, Basic Grey, Bo Bunny
Accessories:  A Muse, SU!, Spellbinders

1 comment:

  1. The colors on this are scrumptious! Love how you put it all together and the splash of teal with the ribbon is great! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!