Friday, March 30, 2012

Simply B Stamps Limited Digi Release!

Calling all digi lovers!  I am delighted to announce that Simply B Stamps is releasing the Sweet Gothic Kids Easter Collection as digis for this weekend only!!!! If you're a digi lover like I am, you won't want to miss this opportunity. This line was originally released last Easter and was completely sold out almost nine months ago.  For today and the next two days I will preview one of these adorably quirky images on a card.  However, you may see the entire line of images here.




The first image I've chosen to preview is Spring Showers Tilly.  Isn't she about the cutest thing you've ever seen?  I love, love, love her!  I've colored her with Copics on Neenah paper, distressed the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink and layered her on Bazzill.  My card base is also Bazzill and my patterned papers are from Echo Park's For the Record collection.  I used a bit of crochet lace trim to add to the girly look I've tried to achieve.  The card is simple and sweet, just like the image!  You truly don't want to miss the opportunity to get these in digital format while you can. 
 
Thanks for taking a look and please be sure to check back tomorrow afternoon for the next image I've picked to preview on a card.  Now, I'm off to do the bunny hop and I'll see you back tomorrow!
 
                                                         Hugs,
                                                         Lea   

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking these..... I wasn't around last Easter to see them so I am so glad I will be able to get them this year!
    Trudiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME CARD, I love her.. I am so thrilled over having all these digi's released!
    Your coloring is AMAZING!!! can't wait to see what else you do..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!