Monday, April 23, 2012

Is there a doctor in the house?

Why, yes, there is!  Say hello to Doctor Brittany, newest image in the Jude and the Rockers Just for Fun collection from Simply B Stamps.  I just love this collection!  This one takes me back to my childhood and playing doctor with my own dolls and stuffed animals.  One of my aunts was a nurse and I used to love pretending to be like her.  Here's my card:


I love this paper.  It reminded me of lazy summer days looking into the clouds and dreaming of days to come.  I decided it would be perfect for this sweet image.  Here's a close up:


How cute is she?

Products used:

Simply B Stamps Doctor Brittany
MFT Stamps Sentiment
Bazzill Paper
Bella Blvd Paper Happy Clouds
Neenah Classic Crest
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Copic Markers
Prima Flowers
Want2Scrap Pearls


Instructions:

1.  Cut Bazzill for card base (mine is 5 1/2" square)
2.  Cut patterned paper for bottom layer with 1/16" inner edge
3.  Layer cut and colored image on reverse side of patterned paper and adhere to card
4.  Stamp sentiment and layer onto reverse side of patterned paper and adhere
5.  Add flowers with glue dots.
6.  Add pearls to flower centers


As you can see, this was very simple.  I hope you like my card and will come back tomorrow to see who's up next.  Be sure to check out what the rest of the team has created with this little cutie.  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Lea


4 comments:

  1. She is TOO cute, to answer your question! I love those gingham flowers and her hair looks MAH-velous, darling!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet, love how you colored her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coloring you gave her & the colors you used on the card. Awesome flowers & senti. Sooooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! And again, great decorative paper. :D Love the gingham flowers - those are darling and really soften up this card for warm fuzzies! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!