Sunday, April 1, 2012

Who remembers the Bunny Hop?

In grade school the Bunny Hop was one of my favorite dances to do.  I loved it!  Also, when I was in my early teens one of my best friends, Totsy, and I dressed up as Easter bunnies and delivered little Easter baskets around our neighborhood to the elderly neighbors.  We had such a good time together and even to this day I have a collection of bunnies that remind me of our fun.  That why I chose to preview Cotton Tail Sally from the Simply B Stamps Sweet Gothic Kids Easter collection.  Originally this was supposed to be the last day these adorable stamps would be available.  Well, they have been such a hit that Betty has decided to make them available through Easter.  So, if you haven't purchased your digis yet, now is the time to get hoppin'!

2 comments:

  1. Lea this is so sweet what a lovely card I love it , the colours are beautiful.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME Job, I got this digi too... just LOVE IT!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!