Sunday, April 22, 2012

Who wants cake?

It's time for another new release at Simply B Stamps and boy do we have cute kids for you!  Jude and the Rockers are back in a new collection called Just for Fun.  All the little darlings are trying out future careers or just playing dress up.  All those fun things we used to do as kids!  First up is Chef Ariel.  She's adorable as always and has baked a gorgeous cake.  I'm actually going to a birthday party today and I'm hoping they have cake because coloring this image has brought out that craving for some yummy cake and ice cream!  Keep your fingers crossed for me!




Products used:

Simply B Stamps Chef Ariel
Bazzill Paper
Best Creation's Mom's Kitchen Paper
Bo Bunny Orange Citrus Dot Paper
Neenah Classic Crest Paper
Copic Markers
Memory Box Die
Offray Ribbon
Glossy Accents
Diamond Stickles

Instructions:

1.  Cut Bazzill card base to size desired
2.  Cut patterned papers for layers and set aside
3.  Cut colored image to size and layer on cut Dot paper
4.  Create bow with peg bowmaker leaving tails long enough to wrap around edges of patterned paper bottom layer
5.  Using Memory Box die, cut piece of Bazzill and adhere to patterned paper for bottom layer
6.  Adhere ribbon with bow to patterned paper over the center of die cut
7.  Add pop dotted image to card base
I hope you like Ariel and will come back tomorrow to see who's next.  I could tell you but it's a secret!  Be sure to stop by the blog and check out the other cool cards made by the rest of the team.  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Lea


4 comments:

  1. Me, me, me! I want some cake! Chocolate please! I love the color choice...I think you were the only one to put her in a colored outfit. I really need some MB dies!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, all the sparkle & bright colors work so well! What a perfect touch to Chef Ariel by using the glossy accents on her glasses - they look real! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, yummy! Great idea giving her a non black or white baker's outfit - it adds so much. :D Love the lacy sunburst tucked into the side too! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!