Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Munsters love the beach too!

Just ask Beach Time Lola and Chris Munster, they'll tell you its true!  Aren't they adorable?  Yes, I know I usually have more color or layers or embellishments and I do apologize for the simpleness of my card but it has just been one of those weeks.  When your mojo goes to the beach (I'm sure that's where it went!) and leaves you hanging, well, that's when you get simple!

These are two of the newest images from the Simply B Stamps Summer Fun collection.  Simple or not, they are great!  Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has put together for you on our blog.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here soon!

Hugs,
Lea

2 comments:

  1. Oh don't apologize it is just Wonderful, love your coloring and the papers and the layout of your card! LOVE the way you put the 2 images together!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sentiment is the best and so fun to have these images put together! Great colors too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!