Saturday, May 26, 2012

Stampendous Challenge Time!

Some days you just need to stop and smell the roses!  Dial it down a notch or two and enjoy some crafty time.  That's what I did with this week's Stampendous Monthly Challenge.  I had been wanting to try the new no line stamping technique where you stamp your image in a light color of ink.  When you color the image in with your markers, the lines pretty much disappear and it looks like you've drawn the image yourself.  Pretty cool, huh?  This was my first attempt with the technique and I'm pretty pleased with the results.  Rather than make this into a card I decided to make some wall art for my stamp room.  I've always had a thing for roses so when Stampendous came out with this Jumbo Cling Cottage Rose set, I pretty much swooned and knew I had to have it!  So here's the list of challenge players for today:

Lea Kimmel (That's me!)
Pam Hornshu
Susie Moore
Taylor Usry
Melinda Gleissner
Stephanie Lee
Jennifer Ingle



And we want YOU to play along with us! Simply make a gift, gift set (could be cards, could be an altered item), or a gift card holder of some sort and add the direct link for your project to our collection at the end of this post (or on the Stampendous blog) no later than Thursday, May 31 at 11:59 PM EST . You do not have to use Stampendous products, but we sure love it when you do! As an extra incentive for playing along, one lucky crafter (drawn at random) will receive this fabulous new Cling Jumbo Tropical Garden stamp set:


Due to shipping restrictions, the winner must have a US address. We hope you have a chance to play along with us (you an enter as many times as you'd like!) this month...Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Lea

Pin It

5 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!