Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sunglasses, check, sunscreen, check...

...beach towel, check, Summer Fun, you betcha!  Welcome Teen Scene Summer Fun Beach Time Betty!  She's our newest image from Simply B Stamps and she is too cute!  I absolutely love her!

She looks like I feel sometimes, running in so many different directions I leave a trail of items behind!  We have one more image to share with you tomorrow for our blog hop.  I do hope you will come back to look and hop along.  We've really had a fun time with this release and I almost hate to see it end tomorrow.  Of course, that means you will be able to buy all these awesome images so I guess that's a good thing!  Don't forget to check out the other creation on the SBS blog.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here tomorrow!
Hugs,
Lea

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Lea, Love your coloring and the papers you used!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper you selected and great shading on her hat too! That ribbon is awesome for texture. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!