Monday, May 7, 2012

Surf's Up!

Cowabunga!  Meet Lifeguard Christian, today's cutie from Simply B Stamps.  He's the newest image we're previewing for the Teen Scene Summer Fun collection.  He's ready to hang 10 or handle the next beach emergency!



Don't you just love all these cuties!?  I know I do!  You will definitely want to check out the SBS blog and see what the other DT members have created.  We're half way through the release and there are four more images to preview, each one just as cute as the other.  Hope to see you back tomorrow for the next one!  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Lea

5 comments:

  1. Lea, this is just GREAT, love your colors and your papers.. Great card!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corinne, thank you so much for your kind words. You are so sweet to comment on my cards!

      Delete
  2. WOW! Looove the white uniform! So fitting and just perfect! Stunning card Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and I love the surf board decorative paper! It's so cool to see him in all white too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!