Monday, December 3, 2012

It's a Stampendous Clean And Simple Christmas!

Our Stampendous challenge to you this December is to make a Clean and Simple Christmas Card and enter it in our contest (of COURSE we’ll accept your other card-sending, December holidays!!) All you need to do is create a CAS card and click on the Cattus Librum link below or on the Stampendous blog on the right sidebar and add the link to your card or cards. They’ll even count double if you use Stampendous image stamps! (yes, we know your favorite “Merry Christmas” is Stampendous… but we want you to use our images, too!)  So here is my first card for this challenge and it doesn't get much easier than this:



I used red Bazzill for my card base making a top fold A-2 base.  I did a layer of patterned paper from DCWV Four Seasons Stack adding a length of May Arts ribbon I knotted on the right side of the card front.  I stamped my Jumbo Cling Poinsettia (get it at Michael's) with Memento Tuxedo Black, colored it with Copics and cut it out.  I used a jump ring to attach the Tim Holtz Idea-ology word stick that says "Wish."  Seriously clean and simple look that took no time to put together!

I hope you enjoy my card.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea


1 comment:

  1. Oh Lea, your flower looks so real! Stamping on the red cardstock really looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!