Thursday, February 28, 2013

Butterfly Sparkles

Hi there!  Just a quick post to share a little card I did using Butterfly Trio from Stampendous using Royal Blue Embossing Tinsel from the new Blue Encrusted Jewel Kit.  The papers are Neenah, Bazzill and My Mind's Eye.  This is probably one of the easiest cards I've ever created!  I stamped my image using Boss Gloss, embossed it, die cut it with Spellbinders Label die, and edged it with a little distress ink.  I cut some paper strips and using a square punch, I cut my "dove tails."  I adhered the strips with Beacon Zip Dry, pop dotted the image on and voila!  Easiest card ever!!  I will say the photo does not do this card justice as the butterfly is VERY sparkly.  It's hard to capture the glittery goodness!  If you're looking for a card to do in 30 minutes or less, this is the one!


Hope you like it and I appreciate your stopping by to take a peek!  Have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Lea

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Even though it was fast to create, it looks like a million bucks. It's quite impactful. Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I like the dark glitter with the brighter strips of DP... very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! And I know how sparkly it is! I wish there were a way for photos to show how gorgeous these tinsels are! They're just soooo luscious. This card is fantastic, Lea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty...love your color and pattern choices...thanks for the tip on the dove tail...I have a couple of square punches that I never use!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!