Friday, September 27, 2013

It's FALL Y'all!

Stampendous makes the cutest stamps ever!  This one is called Leaf Girl Kiddo and she's obviously having a grand time playing in the leaves!  Like me, she loves Fall!



I started by stamping this little cutie with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Neenah Classic Crest and colored my image with Copic markers.  I trimmed my image down and set her aside.  Next I created my card base with Bazzill in a standard A2-sized card with a tent fold.  I added my patterned paper from Echo Park's Fall Fever collection.  I created a mat of Bazzill and patterned paper for my image stack and adhered it all together with Zip Dry.  Using Stampendous's Vintage Uppercase Perfectly Clear ™ Stamps, I stamped F-A-L-L and trimmed each letter down into a mini banner.  I decided to add some glitter to the top of each letter's piece but I couldn't decide which color of glitter to use. So, I decided that I would mix three colors of Stampendous Micro Glitter, I used Red, Orange and Sunflower and it turned into a very pretty fall color perfect for this card!  I added the lettered pieces on with some pop dots and my card was complete!

This was such a fast and easy card to create!  I hope you like it!  That's it for me today but I'll have more goodness to share with you really soon so be sure to check back!

Hugs,
Lea

6 comments:

  1. Cut! All of the sudden it is windy and the leaves are changing in CA so I guess it is fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banner and the glitter on top. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute!! Would love to do this same technique on a layout! She is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lea, her sweet green eyes and red track suit are so striking. Love the little banners! This card just ROCKS and it would make a dynamite scrapbook page as well! Thanks so much for sharing with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! The banner is the perfect touch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!