Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Eureka! It's Wicked Wednesday!

Hey there crafty folks!  Hope you’re having a fun Wicked Wednesday!  Today our Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge sponsor is Eureka Stamps and I love my little Hearty Dragon!  He makes my heart flutter!  I’ve colored him with Derwent Inktense Pencils and I have to say, these pencils are the bomb!  They are truly the most vibrant watercolor pencils I’ve ever used.  Here’s my ATC:



My base is Bazzill and I’m not sure what my patterned paper is as it was a scrap with no name!  My sentiment is from Memory Box.  The heart brads are from my stash. I do hope you’ll get wicked with us this week, it’s so much fun creating these mini works of art!  See you again tomorrow with a post for Stampendous!  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, 

Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!