Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wicked Wednesday with Heather Ellis

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Heather Ellis, she designs the adorable Pure Innocence stamps.  These have always been a favorite of mine as the little girl reminds me of my granddaughter, Emmaline Grace, when she was younger.  Her hair was cut in a bob and she always work a clip in it.  She was the cutest little sweetheart, still is!  So here's my ATC:


Here's what I used to create my ATC:

Pebbles "Family Ties" 6x6 Paper Pad
My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Decorative Brads
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 
Beacon Adhesive Zip Dry
Faber-Castell Black Pitt Pen
Copic Markers:
  • E50, 51, 53, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 93
  • BG02, 05, 07, 09, 49
  • YR21, 23, 15, 26
  • C00, 0, 1


Here's what I did to create my ATC:

I printed off the image on the white cardstock and colored it with markers
I trimmed it closely and set it aside
Next up, I trimmed my patterned papers to the sizes I need
I adhered my colored image and the top patterned paper and punched three holes for the brads
I adhered the back patterned paper to the stack, this covered the back side of the brads
Last but certainly not least, I used a black Pitt pen to write my sentiment.

What a sweet and simple image!  I love how cute this is without being over the top.  Her images are so cute, they don't need a lot of fussiness!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I look forward to seeing you again soon.  In the meantime, have a blessed day and happy crafting!

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!