Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wicked Wednesday and All Dressed Up

Hello there!  It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is All Dressed Up Stamps with a theme of our favorite color combo.  The little cutie I've used today is called Fairy Magic and I absolutely love her!  Every All Dressed Up image is just as cute as this one.  Here's my ATC:


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

All Dressed Up Stamps Fairy Magic
Making Memories® MM Kids™ Collection - Emma (Green Gingham)
MemoryBox® Viola Collection
Bazzill® Cardstock
EK Success® Scallop Edge Punch
Stampendous® Lavender Micro Glitter
VersaFine™ Onyx Black Ink Pad
Beacon Adhesives® Zip Dry™
Spectrum Noir™ Markers:

  • FS1, 2, 9
  • CR3
  • GB2, 8, 10
  • EB1, 2
  • TB1
  • HB1, 2, 3
  • LV2
  • LG1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 


Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print digital image and color girl and butterflies
Fussy cut girl and three butterflies
Trim ATC base to size
Trim patterned papers to fit as shown
Edge punch purple paper
Adhere patterned papers as shown
Adhere girl
Attach butterflies leaving one side of wings unglued
Add a trail of glue behind each butterfly and add glitter
Stamp sentiment in lower right corner

I have to say, I loved, loved, LOVED creating this ATC.  It was so much fun to use my favorite colors, too.  You really should play along with us this week and share your favorite color combo, too!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll see you again soon.  Have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!