Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wicked Wednesday Supports...

...our Troops!  Our sponsor for this week's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge is Sassy Studio and I've used Sailor Honey.  I spent 9 years in the Army on active duty and my Dad retired after 21 years of service in the Navy.  This ATC is in honor of my Daddy!  Anchors Away!


This is what I used to create this ATC:

MFT PI-Soldier Girl (Sentiment)
Bazzill® - Red
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White
Beacon® Adhesive Zip Dry™
Copic® Markers:
  • Skin - E50, 51, 21, 53
  • Hair - E23, 25, 27
  • Suit/Hat - B91, 95, 97, 99; R24, 27, 29; C1
  • Anchor - C1, 3, 4
  • Background - B0000, 000


Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and trim to desired size
Trim red cardstock to ATC size
Stamp sentiment on scrap of white, fishtail ends, layer on scrap of red, fishtail red ends
Adhere all layers as shown
Using Zip Dry adhere mixed color fragments

This was a fun one to create but I have to admit I shed a few tears thinking about my Dad.  He passed away on 9/11 two  years ago and life just hasn't been the same without him.  Anyway, I hope you like my little Sailor Honey.  Have a blessed day and I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!