Friday, November 7, 2014

Got Leaves?

I do!  Stampendous® has two awesome large sets of leaf stamps, Cling Jumbo Leaves and PenPattern Leaves, along with a fantastic die set that cuts them out beautifully, no more fussy cutting required!  How awesome is that?!  For my card today, I used all three products and a lovely sentiment, Kind Friendship.  Here's my card:


Here's what I used to create this card:

Memento™ Inks by Tsukineko® in Toffee Crunch and Rich Cocoa
Tim Holtz® Distress Ink in Tea Dye
Neenah® Classic Crest™ in Natural White
Light Brown Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Authentique™ 6x6 Bundle Thankful Collection
Copic® Markers: Y13, 15, 17; YR07, 12, 15, 18, 21, 23, 24; R05, 08, 17, 56; E34, 35
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon® Adhesives


Here's what I did to create this card:

Stamp each leaf with Toffee Crunch and color with markers
Die cut each leaf
Clean up any edges of leaves if needed
Create 5.5" x 5.5" card base 
Stamp sentiment with Rich Cocoa, trim closely and create a mat from light brown paper
Trim sheet of patterned paper to fit card
Adhere patterned paper to card base and sentiment to mat
Adhere each leaf and sentiment as shown

This was a fast and easy card to create with a bit of a wow factor.  Thanks for stopping by to take a look.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you next week. 

Hugs,
Lea


2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! I love the background paper that you used. It is the perfect combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!