Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wicked Wednesday and ARandomFan Stamps

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is ARandomFan© Stamps with a theme of something sweet or hearts.  OMG!  If you've never checked out these sweet digi stamps, now is the time.  They are so darn cute!  I've used Zodiac: Leo, kind of appropriate since I am a Leo!  Such sweetness!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Memory Box® You Make My Heart Flutter Stamp
Copic® Markers
Memento™ Rosebud DewDrop™
DecoArt® Americana® Gloss Enamels® Metallic Glorious Gold
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White
Echo Park® Patterned Paper
3L® Scrapbook Adhesives™ 3D Foam Squares
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon® Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and trim to desired size
Trim base to ATC size (2.5 x 3.5)
Stamp sentiment on scrap of white
Fishtail ends of sentiment and edge with Copic® marker
Adhere image to base
Paint crown with gold paint
Attach sentiment with foam mounting squares

This is such a sweet image.  I really enjoyed making this ATC!  We would love to have you play along with us this week, it's an easy challenge.  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you again soon!  Have a great day!

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!