Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wicked Wednesday with Oddball Art Co.

Hi folks!  It's time for another great challenge at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog!  This week our sponsor is Lizzy Love's Oddball Art Company and the image is Ellie the Elf.  Isn't she adorable?!



There's just this look on her face like she could really care less, hence the Ho Ho Ho hum!  I think she is over Christmas!

Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White 
Bling™ Cardstock by Bazzill Paper Co.®
Copic® Markers: R22, 24, 27, 29, 59; YG11, 13, 17; E00, 11, 33, 23, 25, 27, 93; B91, 95; C0, 1
Tim Holtz® Distress Ink in Mowed Lawn
Copic® Multi Liner Pen in Black
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon® Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and trim to appropriate size
Edge image with green ink
Stamp skulls and fussy cut three skulls
With black marker, write three "h's"
Glue the three skulls on beside the h's
Write "hum" as shown
Trim green cardstock to ATC size (2.5"x3.5")
Adhere image to green cardstock

Deeba, deeba, deeba, that's all folks!  So easy, so cute and so fun!  I do hope you will join us in our weekly challenge.  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!