Saturday, January 24, 2015

Grow Your Blog!

Hello and welcome to the GROW YOUR BLOG 2015 Link Party! The lovely Vicki from 2 Bags Full is the hostess.



Hi!  I'm Lea Kimmel, welcome to my blog!  Rubberstamping, art journaling, mixed media and painting are my passion and I love to share my creations with whoever I can.  I've only had my blog a few years and for the first six months or so, I posted sporadically at best.  Now I post 3 times a week on average.  I would post daily if time allowed!

I'm on the Stampendous Design Team so I post projects for them weekly.  We do a lot of blog collaborations with other craft companies so we create some pretty diverse projects.  I'm also on the Dreamweaver Stencils Dream Team.  I don't know if you've heard, but, Stampendous just purchased Dreamweaver so my two teams will become one!  Pretty exciting news!

Do you love to create ATC's?  Do you love a fun challenge?  I do!  I post weekly for the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog with a new sponsor and theme each week.  I love to have fun with this and I find it challenging to create such a tiny piece of art!

I love art journaling.  I'm fairly new to this fun means of self-expression and, man, it is liberating!  Anything goes!  There's no right or wrong!  That's right up my alley.  I have found a side of myself I didn't know I had.  While I've only shared that side a time or two on my blog, I plan to begin sharing weekly.

If I can paint it and it doesn't run away, I'm happy!  From a card, to a canvas, to a piece of furniture, paint makes everything better!  This is another side of myself that I've not shared a whole lot of on my blog, you can expect to see more of that in the very near future, too!

Blogging started out as just a fun way to share a card or two here and there.  Then the blogging bug really bit me and I've slowly but surely increased the frequency of my posts.  Now I would love to increase my followers.  It's all about a deep desire to share my passion.  If you think you might be interested, stick around a bit and see if you've found a place to hang out on occasion.  I would love to have you as my guest!

Hugs,
Lea

6 comments:

  1. Dear Lea,
    Welcome to Grow Your Blog party. I love Stamping too.. but i must say, I've not been creative with them like you.. I've done some ATC.. but usually using other techniques.
    Hope you'll made some new friends and have new followers in the weeks to come. Big Hugs from Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lea - I am visiting today as Vicki's rep to make sure the link works. and it does. 😏 I tried to get into stamping years ago because my two sisters did and therefore appreciate all the time, effort, and work that goes into your beautiful projects and that is reflected in your affiliations. Have a great time at the party. Hugs from Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm visiting from the party! I am learning how to stamp ... sometimes I'm successful and other times, there's a nice big blur on the paper! Looking forward to visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You throw a great party. Thank you for inviting me!

    So that you know, I've become a Follower and when time permits, I'll be back to see what other beautiful things were made by your hands!

    What this party is all about is to GROW your blog and I'm hoping to do the same. When you get to Section One, check out A Country Chic Retreat and SuZeQ Creations, my personal blog, in Section Fifteen I'd love for you to follow and subscribe to.

    Happy crafting!
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely blog! Your cards are lovely! from a GYBer!
    www.addicted2Fabric.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your cards! Stamping is just so much fun, and I like to do all kinds of cards for everything, especially thank you cards as I have so much to be grateful for with family and friends. Visiting from GYB.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!