Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Happy Birthday, Lynette!

Happy Birthday, Lynette


Welcome to our Surprise Birthday Blog Hop for Lynette owner of Sweet Pea Stamps.
Today we are celebrating Lynette's birthday and letting her know how much we all love her and the wonderful work she does running Sweet Pea Stamps.

So I made you a card:




Here is the full Blog Hop List so you don't miss any stops, have fun hopping and please leave some love on the Sweet Pea Stamps Blog for Lynette.

Blog Hop List
Lea Kimmel (me)
Jane
Janine

Hope you enjoy the hop and enjoy your special day!  BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES!

Hugs,
Lea

11 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love the bright colors! Happy Birthday, Lynette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Lynette <3 Beautyful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Lea... love the colors and the papers. Your coloring is beautiful. Thank you so much for making my day special! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card. You are brave doing red hair which came out great. (I tried once and it sure didn't come out like that...LOL). I love how the flowers behind her match your paper too. It is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lea your card is awesome! I love the red, white and blue color palette you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is beautiful! happy birthday to Lynette! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!