It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Sami Stamps and our theme is Snowman/Snowmen! I've used My Snowey Friend for my ATC this week. I love, love, love this image! It's like pure joy! What do you think?
I've posted two photos to show that it's on a transparency for my ATC base.
Here's what I used to create this ATC:
- Sami Stamps My Snowey Friend
- Sharpie Poster-Paint Opaque Paint Marker in White
- Faber-Castell PITT Pen 0.3 Black Ink
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cover Stock
- Highland Transparency Film
- Copic Markers - B0000, 000, 91, 93, 95; BV20, 22, 25, 28; E21, 23, 25, 27, 50, 51, 93; Y35, 38; YG11, 13 17
- Beacon Adhesives 3-in-1 Paper Glue
Here's what I did to create this ATC:
- I printed my image, colored it with markers and trimmed it to the width of an ATC and made sure to trim the bottom to the desired size
- I trimmed a piece of transparency to ATC size
- I laid the transparent ATC over the image, lined up the bottoms of both and drew the arms on my transparency with the PITT pen and filled in the snowflakes with the white Sharpie
- Next I fussy cut around the top portion of the image only
- I then glued the image onto the transparent ATC and added more snowflakes
This was super easy and I think it came out really cute. I hope I've inspired you to break out your snowmen, or go buy a new one from Sami, and create a fun ATC for our challenge. We would love for you to play along! You never know, you might just win! Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again soon! Have a wonderful day!