Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wicked Wednesday With Vera Lane Studios

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Vera Lane Studios with a fun, yet funky, "girly stuff" theme.  These images are so unique and quirky and just downright cute!  To me they scream for bright happy colors to go with their cool mix of patterns.  Here's my ATC:


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

My Mind's Eye™ Quite Contrary™ "Jack and Jill" 6x6 Paper Pad
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Beacon® 3-in-1 Paper Glue
Sharpie® Poster-Paint - White
Copic® Markers - R27, 29, 59; E000, 00, 11, 21, 50, 51, 53, 93, 95; BG53, 57; YG11, 13, 17; Y11, 13, 15; B0000

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print images and sentiment, color images and cut out
Trim sentiment, edge with marker and set aside
Create ATC base and trim patterned paper for additional layer on top, adhere together
Adhere colored images to ATC 
Adhere sentiment

You know you want to play along this week because these are all sorts of fun!  Thanks for stopping by and having a look!  I'll have another post for you tomorrow so come on back by!  In the meantime, have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!