Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wicked Wednesday and 2Cute Ink

Hi folks!  It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is 2 Cute Ink with a theme of Cute Creatures!  I'm using Owl You Need Is Love on my ATC for today and it is just the cutest little owl!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Miscellaneous Sentiment Stamp
Neenah® Classic Crest Solar White CS
Prismacolor® Pencils 
Gamsol
Memento® Paris Dusk Ink Pad
Beacon® 3-in-1 Glue

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image and trim to ATC size
Draw branch for owl to "perch" on
Color with pencils and blend with gamsol
Stamp sentiment, trim and edge with darkest blue pencil used on ATC
Adhere sentiment to ATC

This was probably one of the easiest ATCs I've ever created.  I went old school and broke out the pencils for this one.  I haven't colored an image with just pencils in a long, long time.  I have to admit, it felt good!

We would love for you to join us this week, this is a super easy theme and it's pretty much wide open!  There's lots of cute creatures out there in stamp land!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll have a post for you on Thursday and Friday, as well, so, be sure to drop by for another visit.  In the meantime, have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!