Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with Kith & Kin

Hi folks!  It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Blog Challenge time and our sponsor this week is Kith & Kin Digital Stamp Company.  The images I've used are Rory Fairy and Fairy Certain, they're perfect together!


Here's what I've used to create this ATC:

Copic Markers
atyouSpica Glitter Pens
Faber-Castell Black PITT Pen, Small
My Mind's Eye 6x6 Paper Pad
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cover Stock
Beacon Adhesive 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print fairy image and color, fussy cut image
Print sentiment, trim closely and set aside
Trim base of ATC
Create banner pieces and glue to base
Draw "string" holding banner
Ink sentiment and attach in lower right corner
Adhere fairy 

This was super simple with lots of sparkle on her wings!  I think she's a cutie!  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you again soon.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!