It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Blog Challenge and our sponsor this week is A & T Emerald Faeries with a theme of "Bookworm" or "Things with Wings." I chose two of the sweetest little faeries, Willy & Mia, for my ATC. I decided to keep this one super simple and keep the main focus on the cute faeries sharing a sweet kiss.
Here's what I used to create this ATC:
- A & T Emerald Faeries© Willy & Mia
- Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
- Pale Green Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Copic® Markers: E50, 51, 21, 11, 93, 40, 41, 42; YR14, 18, 19, 61, 65, 68; Y21, 13, 15, 18, 38; G0000, 000, 00, 02, 03; YG11, 13, 17; BG0000, 53, 57, 49; B0000, 000, 00, 91, 93, 95, 97; RV0000, 000; BV0000, 000
- atyouSpica™ Glitter Pens: Lilac, Blossom, Peach, Mint, Baby Blue and Clear
- Memento™ Toffee Crunch Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- Beacon® 3-in-1 Glue
Here's what I did to create this ATC:
- Print image and color with markers, trim to desired size
- Add glitter to wings and hearts
- Stamp sentiment
- Trim card base to ATC size
- Adhere image to ATC base
We would love for you to join us in our weekly challenge! You never know, you might just win! Thanks for stopping by to visit today. I'll have another post for you tomorrow so come back by and check it out, too! Hope to see you then! In the meantime, have a wonderful day!