Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Going Green

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Oddball Art Co. with a theme of Going Green.  For my ATC I've used the image Purdy Butterfly.  I have to admit, the very first thing I thought of when I saw this image was that age-old question many females ask their friends or their fellas, "Does this make my butt/ass look big?"  I joked about it with the rest of the DT and they all thought I should really use that on my ATC.  Well, who am I to disappoint my team?!  It had to be done, I HAD to use it!  So I did.  I do hope you're not offended and, if you are, I'm terribly sorry but it's really all in fun!  When you read it, just use your best Southern voice and you'll understand why it cracked me up!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cover Stock
Faber-Castell PITT Pen, Black Medium Point
Copic Markers:  E04, 21, 42, 43, 44, 47, 49, 50, 51, 53; R17, 20; YG01, 03, 05, 07, 11, 13, 17, 63; G03, 05, 07, 09, 28; C1
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Mowed Lawn
Stickles Glitter Glue in Firefly, Green, Lime Green & Christmas Red
Beacon Adhesive 3-in-1 Craft Glue

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image and trim down to ATC size
Color image and edge with distress ink
On scrap of paper, write sentiment and cut out each word
Edge each word with YG13 marker and adhere to ATC
Mix fragments and glitters, add glue randomly around edges of ATC and sprinkle on mixture
Add glitter glue to wings and a few dots in her hair
Add glitter glue to heart

I absolutely loved creating this ATC, partly because of the fun, tongue-in-cheek sentiment but also because I absolutely love green.  Any shade of green will do but lime is my favorite.  We would love for you to join us for our challenge.  Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you again soon.  In the meantime, have a blessed day.

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!