Friday, April 10, 2015

Musical Mice Wishes

All week long, my teammates at Stampendous have been showing off some of our adorable musically  inspired stamps.  Today, I'm sharing my card created with House-Mouse® Designs Musical Mice.  I'm a huge fan of these cute little critters and always enjoy creating with them.




Here's what I used to create this card:

Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Tim Holtz® Distress Ink in Pumice Stone
Copic® Markers:  E40, E41, E42, E44, E50, E51, E53, E93, R24, R27, R29, T2, T3, T4, W3, W5, W6, E21, E23, E25, E31, E33, E35, YR23, YR24, C0, C1, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C8, C9, 100


Here's what I did to create this card:

Stamp image and color
Trim to fit as shown
Create a horizontal A2 card base with a tent fold from red cs
Trim a black mat for image
Adhere all layers to card base as shown
Stamp sentiment and trim with a dovetail on left side
Adhere to a strip of red cardstock and trim end to match dovetailed end
Attach sentiment to lower right corner of matted image

Thanks for stopping by today to have a look!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and the opportunity to create your own musically inspired project.

Hugs,

Lea

7 comments:

  1. Such cute mice,a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card- will make everyone smile. I want a Mauschen piano.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Did you know that male mice actually sing to the female?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I did NOT know that but how cute that must be! Would love to see that! Do you have a link to a video?

      Delete
  4. So much fun! They look like they're the best in the land! Just love that little red drum. Thank you for sharing your sweet House Mouse Design today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful band you have colored! I can almost feel the beat of the music and the littlest mouse is too cute for words! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful coloring with great dimension!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!