Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wicked Wednesday and Creepie Cute Stamps

Hello there!  It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Creepie Cute Stamps.  The image I've used is called Vampling, she reminds me of Wednesday from The Adams Family!  If only she had braids!  The theme for this week is April Fools Day or Favorite Holiday.  I chose to do my favorite holiday, which is, of course, Halloween.  Here's my ATC for this week:


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Washi Tape
Tim Holtz® Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Copic® Markers - YR04, 07; YG11, 13, 17; R56; B0000, 21; V12, 15; E21, 50, 51, 53, 95, 97, 99; C4, 5, 6, 7, 9
Lavender atyouSpica® Glitter Pen
Sepia Copic® Multiliner™
Gelly Roll™ White Gel Pen
Beacon® 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

  1. Print image and color with markers, trim to ATC size
  2. With glitter pen, write sentiment
  3. Add distress ink around edges
  4. Add a small piece of wash tape to opposite corners as shown
  5. Gather the three different colors of fragments and mix a small pinch of each into one jar
  6. Run glue along edges and add fragments, set aside to dry

Any time I get to do Halloween and use my favorite colors, lime and purple, I'm a happy gal!  Hope you liked my little ATC for today.  We would love for you to play along with us; you can find the link on the Wicked Wednesday blog.  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you again soon!  In the meantime, have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!