Saturday, May 2, 2015

Wicked Wednesday and Fred, She Said Designs

Okay, I know it's not Wednesday but I've had an awful lot going on the past week so I'm running a little behind.  So, it's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog on Saturday and our sponsor this week is Fred, She Said Designs with a theme of One for the Boys.  The image I've used today is Nolan and the Bullfrog.  I just had to make this little guy a redhead, that just seems to go with the frog!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cover Stock
Copic Markers
Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass and Rusty Hinge

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color with markers and trim to ATC size
Add blue distress ink closely around image
Edge bottom of ATC with rust ink
Using black ink, stamp sentiment with alphabet stamps

My apologies for being tardy this week.  It really has been a crazy one and sometimes life just gets in the way of crafting.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!