Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wicked Wednesday With Lemon Shortbread

Sounds pretty tasty, don't you think?  Yeah, so, it's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Lemon Shortbread.  It's really hard for me to focus on stamping when I see their name because it makes me want a cookie!  LOL!  I love lemon flavored goodies.  So, back to stamping!  The image I've used is "Owl On A Branch" and our theme this week is to create an ATC with text added.  Here's my ATC:


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
Tim Holtz® Distress Ink in Chipped Sapphire by Ranger®
Perfect Pearls™ Mists in Sunflower Sparkle by Ranger®
Scrap of Little Yellow Bicycle® Paper
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image on paper and again on acetate
Cut paper image to 2 1/4"h x 3 1/4"w
Trim image on acetate close to edges of image to use as a mask
Color image with markers, add a yellow moon and then dust with distress ink
Place mask over image and stamp text stamp around image
Remove mask and add drips of Perfect Pearls™ by removing sprayer and tapping it over image
Trim base paper to ATC size and adhere the image to the base
Run edges of base over the gold ink pad

So, easy peasy, right?!  If you're an owl and/or tree lover like I am, then you'll want this sweet image. The other Lemon Shortbread images are equally sweet and so much fun to color!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll see you tomorrow with a post for Stampendous.  We're collaborating with Faber-Castell this week and I'm posting on Thursday and Friday.  We also have some great prizes, so, come check it out, otherwise, see you next Wednesday!

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!