Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with Wax Fruit Co.

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Wax Fruit Co.  Our theme this week is Picnic or Food/Drink and the image I used is Cocola.  Here's my ATC:


Here's what I used to create my ATC:

Memory Box Polar Bear
Stampendous® Crystal Micro Glitter
Copic® Markers
Caran D'Ache® Watercolor Pencils (Sky)
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Acetate
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon
Americana® Satin Varnish

Here's what I did to create my ATC:

Print bottle image on acetate and color with markers
Stamp bear and reduce on copier, color and cut out
Trim white paper to ATC size, color top of paper with blue watercolor pencils
Using same strip of paper, hand tear two pieces for mountains
Using glue, edge each "mountain" with glitter
Adhere layers as shown
Using varnish, attach bottle as shown
Adhere polar bear
Add shadows with marker
Finish by glueing bits of glitter around bottom of bottle and by bear

I know the others on the design team did summery ATCs but I just love the Coke Polar Bears and as soon as I saw the bottle, I knew what I had to do!  Fun stuff!!  I hope you'll play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll have a post tomorrow featuring a Dreamweaver Stencil if you want to come by and take a look.  In the meantime, have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!