Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wicked Wednesday and Polka Doodles

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Polka Doodles.  Our theme is to "Make It Sparkle."  I've added an adequate amount of sparkle to my sweet little fairy using Stampendous® Crystal Micro Glitter.  I love how it picks up the color you place it over!  The image I've used is Octavia Moonfly Rose Garden.  If you look closely, you'll see she has a handful of sparkles she's been sprinkling on the roses in her garden!  She's currently not in the link and I'm not certain why, however, this link will get you to the other awesome images!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic Markers
Red Cardstock from Bazzill Basics Paper
Glue Dots Small Dots
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and trim slightly smaller than ATC size
Trim ATC base to 3.5" x 2.5"
Adhere image to base
Add glitter as desired
Add glue dots and cover with glitter

Thanks for stopping by today!  As always, your visits/comments make my day.   I'll have more to share tomorrow and Friday, so come on back by!  See you soon!

Hugs,
Lea

2 comments:

  1. Lea,
    I love, love, love this card. Where do you buy these stamps? Do you order them from overseas? This type has become my favorite stamps lately. But everything you do is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edie, since I'm on the design team for Wicked Wednesday, I get the digital images given to me. I do try to always link them to the store where they can be purchased. This particular image was missing from the store where it was originally linked, I'm not sure why. She has others that are just as pretty, though! Thank you for the sweet comments!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!