Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wicked Wednesday and All Dressed Up

Hi folks!  It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is All Dressed Up, one of my favorite digital stamp companies!  My image for today is "I love sunny days" and, she's such a cutie.  Of course, they're ALL adorable!  Our theme this week is Summer & Sunshine.  Here's my ATC:



Here's a close-up of he glitter:


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

K&Company® Citronella Designer Mat Pad
Copic® Markers
atyouSpica® Glitter Pens
Tim Holtz® Distress Ink Pads in Mowed Lawn and Tumbled Glass 
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and trim slightly smaller than ATC size
Create an ATC base from patterned paper (2.5" x 3.5")
Add glitter pen ink to sentiment, cloud, birds and sun
Add distress ink for grass and sky
Adhere image to base

Thank you for stopping by today and I would love to see you play along with us.  It's such a fun theme and wide open for interpretation!  See you soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!