Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with Julia Spiri

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Julia Spiri Stamps.  Our theme is Fall Fairies and the image I've used today is Little Fairy.  Julia's fairies are all just so adorable and this one is certainly no exception.  I love her sweet little shy smile!  Originally I was going to color her in more traditional fall colors but I decided to use a softer, sweeter version of oranges by using more apricot tones with some rose tones.  I just feel like fairies should be more pastel in color choices as opposed to darker colors.  I don't really know why I have that mindset, I just do.  It's all a matter of personal preference, like most art!!


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko
Bundled Sage Distress Ink by Ranger
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cover Stock
My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy 6x6 paper Pad
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color with markers and trim to 2.25"x3.25".
Edge image with green ink.
Stamp sentiment with black ink.
Trim patterned paper to 2.5"x3.5" for ATC base.
Adhere image to ATC base.

That's it for me today!  I appreciate your stopping by to have a look!  Come back and check it out again.  I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  

Thanksgiving Blessings and hugs,
Lea



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!