Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with Nikki Burnette

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and our sponsor this week is The Fantasy Art of Nikki Burnette.  Nikki creates some amazing images with beautiful details; I love her art!  Our theme this week is "The Color Purple" and the image I've used is Brinley.  She's a gorgeous fairy, don't you think!?


Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers - E50, 51, 53, 93, 41, 42, 43; BV0000, 000, 22, 25, 29; G40, 43
Memento™ Grape Jelly Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Neenah® Class Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Memory Box® Viola 6x6 Paper Collection
Heather Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print image, color and trim as shown
Edge image with purple ink
Trim purple cardstock for ATC card base to 2.5" x 3.5"
Trim background paper to 2 3/8" x 3 3/8"
Adhere all layers as shown

Now it's your turn to pull out some purple markers and show us what you've got!  I hope you'll play along with us.  Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look, after all, you're the reason I'm here!  See you soon with more fun inspiration!

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!