Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with Sweet Pea Stamps

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is Sweet Pea Stamps.  The image I've used is from Conie Fong and it's called "Sally and Snowball."  She's an amazing artist and I just love her images!  This is a sad post for me, though, as Sweet Pea Stamps is closing on November 25th.  Truly a sad day for many who love the variety of artists there.  However, you still have time to go take a look and pick up some adorable digis.  Our theme this week is to use torn paper or torn edges, so, get tearing and come play along!



Here's what I used to create this ATC:

Copic® Markers
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Light Blue Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Radiant Neon™ Amplify! in White by Tsukineko®
Crystal Micro Glitter by Stampendous!®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

  1. Print image, color and fussy cut.
  2. Cut your ATC base from blue cardstock to 2.5"x3.5".
  3. Trim a piece of white paper to 2.5"x3" and tear into strips.  
  4. Layer strips of white across bottom finishing with the clean cut edge on the bottom.
  5. Add a little blue color to define edges.
  6. Add glitter to torn edges and then a little more at the bottom as shown.
  7. Glue image to ATC and add shadow with markers.
  8. Add white Amplify! in random dots and heat.

It's such a simple ATC  but I love the way the Amplify! brings it to life with the snowfall.  I think it turned out really sweet.  So show us what you can do with some torn up stuff!  Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!