Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wicked Wednesday with A & T Digital Designs

It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog time and this week our sponsor is A & T Digital Designs.  Our theme for this challenge is "Lots of Stripes," always a fun one!  I love stripes, either on images or as a background paper.  The more color, the happier they make me!  Here's my ATC:


Here's what I used to create this ATC:  

Spun Sugar Distress Ink Pad by Ranger®
My Mind's Eye™ "Be Merry™" 6x6 Designer Paper Pad
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock
Copic® Markers
atyouSpica™ Glitter Pens
Scotch® Quick Dry Adhesive

Here's what I did to create this ATC:

Print images, color and trim to 2.25" x 3.25"
Stamp sentiment with black ink as shown
Edge image with pink ink
Trim patterned paper to 2.5" x 3.5"
Adhere image to patterned paper

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you've been inspired to play along with this week's challenge.  Have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Lea

1 comment:

  1. Lea, this is such a beautiful and sweet card! The image is so adorable and fun! Your coloring is incredible! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!